27 April 2013

PhotoPlus May 2013

In the UK we have a lot of choice when it comes to photography magazines and to be honest they are all pretty decent. I've bought several of them over the years depending on what they were featuring however the one I turn to the most is PhotoPlus. It is a Canon only magazine by Future Plc who also publish Digital Camera, N-Photo (the Nikon equivalent to PhotoPlus) and Photography Week (an iPad magazine).

I received an email out of the blue about 6 weeks ago from the team at PhotoPlus asking to use one of my images in their 'Inspirations' section of the magazine. Needless to say I was very pleased. You can see it in the May 2013 edition which is out now.


You can see the original image below much larger on my Flickr stream.


Also you can check out more images from my 'Faces of Sri Lanka' series on Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment